ASSALAMUALAIKUM DUNIA... :)
For this time, I will share about an animal that I really want IT to be my pet..!! Even though I had never to experience it, but I hope one day I will have it...
and the lucky animal is CATS..
5 reasons cats are great pet from an article:
- Housebreaking takes about a minute. Just tuck a litter box with clean litter in an out-of-the-way spot in your home, and voila! Fluffy is fully house trained!
- You don’t have to give up being a clean freak. No need to worry about a dirty, smelly kitty rolling around on your carpet or your furniture. Healthy felines keep themselves clean from head to toe.
- No guilt trips. Unlike your dog, who will drop his tail and look at you with a forlorn expression when you can’t stop what you’re doing to play with him, if you need to put your kitty off for a bit, she’ll wander away, not seeming to mind. You’ll find her later stretched out contentedly in her favorite napping spot.
- Have carrier, will travel. Most kitties don’t relish trips in the car or visits to the vet, but if you have a cat carrier, it’s a whole lot easier to move an unwilling, anxious 12-pound cat than an uncooperative 50- or 60-pound pooch.
- You can stay warm, even in the dead of winter. As most folks owned by cats can attest, there’s nothing that compares to the coziness of a kitty curled up in your lap …or wrapped around your neck … or perched atop your head as you recline in your favorite easy chair …or stretched out down the length of your legs as you fall asleep in bed at night.
What about the place ha???
Hurrmmm.. I think KOREA...!!
bcoz I like K-POP so muchiee..
EVERLAND (theme park in Seoul)